venerdì 6 luglio 2012

JAPANeasy

Nuova sfida per SCC : Scrapbooking Club Cafè. Si tratta di “scrapliftare” questa card di Chan:
For the monthly Scrapbooking Club Cafè card challenge we were asked to scraplift this Chan's card:



ecco la mia interpretazione in versione “giapponese” con l’utilizzo dei timbri della serie HERO ARTS Japanese Dolls e le carte della Basic Grey – Konnichiwa.
This is my “japanese style” version that let me use  of HERO ARTS Japanese Dolls series stamps (wich I love so much and Basic Grey – Konnichiwa 6x6’’  paper set.



 Card RECIPE:


InLinkz.com

---------------------
Vale

3 commenti:

  1. Raffinata e colorata allo stesso tempo! yaya

    RispondiElimina
  2. You chose the perfect paper with this lovely Japanese doll (it's also my all time fav stamp)! Love the rounded corner and shading!! The horizontal sentiment is perfect for this, too! Awesome job you did, Valentia! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Its lovely to meet you! Thanks for dropping by my blog! I really like the cards you made! You have a good eye for colour! :)

    RispondiElimina

Grazie del commento!